Saturday, April 21, 2007

La trip 2007

ok we are Leaving on thursday I have a doctors appointment on Wed so I have to pack . I guess I should have thought about this before Wed morn.

I do have an excuse I had an appointment on tuesday to get my hair cut with an added rejuvination treatment.

I have been going to a friend who is in Beauty school . Ok I know what your thinking big mistake . Your right.

I left the salon thinking Oh my god I can't go to work like this.

I went home cut off some of the Gwen stefanie blonde and then went to work. Staff meeting after work what the *&#$.

So Wed morning came and I realized I had to be S'toon in two hours I had not even started packing and I needed to do something with the mop on my head.

Thank you very much "Just for men" you saved my life.

Ok then I realized I forgot to burn the soundtrack for the trip and I had to wash some clothes and I had to leave for S'toon in 30 min. I called the Doc said I could not make it till 3ish

I then went into a frenzy like the tazmanian devil and i was on the road by 1:30.

Note to self : Never leave the packing till the day you leave.

No comments: