Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Worktards

I suppose I am not alone in this dilema but it seems like I am . I know I have friends who have commented on the same things now and then.

Where have all the inteligent people gone ?

I am so sick and tired off all the stupid people I have to deal with day in and day out.

It is rediculous , how do these people dress themselves in the morning or let alone know how to use toilet paper I will never figure out.

My staff are unbelievably stupid . I have one guy who honest to god has idiot days the other staff and I comment on how dumb he can be on those days.

I think maybe they are on THE CRACK

Today was one of those days

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree buddy. I work with people who have fricken degrees however are "worktards" and I wonder how the hell they make it in this world!!

velvis

Bruno Rocco said...

Thank you I am not alone. Well at work I am

Anonymous said...

Happily I have no "worktards" just "customertards"! Sadly I have had jobs that involved both...making work days pretty long! The scary thing about my "customertards" is that they work with some scary stuff and I've always wondered how is it that they have never blown something/themselves up?
QoH