Saturday, February 02, 2008

Zeitgeist

A friend at the daily grind sent me this link to this new movie that the producers have put on the world webby for folks to view download distribute etc.

This is a very good documentary on how we the people have been snowed in so many ways , It is interesting as part 1 about religion is bang on. It is something I have always pondered with as the almighty one just did not make sense to me. Being raised catholic is a like growing up with blinders on with a whole bunch of wacco's.

If you want to watch on your computer go to

Zeitgeist


It is 2 hours long.

The instructions for downloading this one are kinda wonky I tried but kept getting errors so after a couple hours I went searching and found it at stage 6 a site dedicated to Div x format.
It is free to join and download or upload and very easy to use. There is no spy ware etc on this site. It also has all kinds of music movies etc

So I recommend you go to stage 6 zeitgeist you can download the movie burn it to a dvd and watch it on your dvd player(if your dvd player has div x)

After watching the documentary it sure makes you thing about our world and our history.

No comments: