Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas in Toon Town 2008

Once again it was time to sneak away for the weekend and spend it with my two bestest girls Titsy & and Hussy . This year we rendezvoused in the Big City of Toon Town we went back to the Hotel that we stayed at last year and were ready for an weekend of giggling , snorting and eyebrow caressing.

Friday afternoon we snuggled in, then had some hourdourves and a few wee drinkies and then we thought we would go hot tubbing .

Much to our Shagrin their was no flipping Hot tub the stupid hotel removed it without changing their website. Bad BW Bad BW.

So back to the room more drinking then opened presents. The paper was flying their were Elephants, Monkeys and Roosters everywhere. HMM And its not the year of any of them, not even the Year of the Panda like my Peppered friend seems to think.

We went shopping then out to the Ivy for Cocktails and Dinner met some wild people and had a really good time. Can't wait till next year That will be North Warpontiac.



This was one of the video's recorded that weekend the only one I could publish no less.

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Oh yeah, P.S., my back still hasn't healed from a)sleeping on that awful bed with those shit pillows & b)trying to do "The Beyonce".

Bruno Rocco said...

yeah me to my back still has not recovered I still have very little movement in my arm

Fairy Mae said...

AHHHH hahahahahaha...still makes me pee my pants!

Fairy Mae said...

You guys sound like a couple of oldsters!