Thursday, December 24, 2009

Titsy-Hussy-Peanut Christmas


On the Plane on the way to Vegas Baby


Well we did it made it to the airport caught our flight picked up our rental car stopped at Von's got groceries and checked into the hotel without a glitch.



We stayed at the Palazzo this time, first time at this hotel. It is identical to the Venetien. Room was great service was wonderful would definetly stay here again especially since they like me and keep comping my rooms.






Hitting the Strip










Palazzo Suite sitting area














DownTown














Palazzo Suite Bathroom









Palazzo







View from our Room











Walle's crazy cab ride







Palazzo One of the Beds







So we did a little shopping a lot of touring, some gambling , a little drinking, and of course I took my girls to my Favorite bar The Blue Martini.


I can't wait till the next trip.






3 comments:

Fairy Mae said...

It was a great time!! Can't wait to do it again!

Wilma said...

Yeah, when are we doing it again?!?!

Bruno Rocco said...

I am ready anytime you are I do not know if I can wait till next christmas though!