Friday, December 22, 2006

Holiday Season Party

Well today is my last day of work till the 2nd of January so I am tickled . As well my good friend's Veronica and Rico are throwing a bash tonight to celebrate the holiday's.

I am looking forward to this event, their will be appy's , cocktails, friends need I say more.

As well The final plans are in the works for the trip to the lake . We are going out to celebrate new years, but are going for a Five day stint . I think I am looking more forward to this than Christmas . Big Bitch will be in heaven.


Christmas we are heading to speedy Creek for family christmas with vinnie's family. Four 1/2 hours their and four 1/2 hours back sleep for eight hours open presents for two hours eat for probably two hours. This is a first as we have never been invited before . I'm sure we will have a great time.

Big bitch has to go to a kennel but we have to take her their on the 23rd and can't pick her up till the 27th , NO PICKING UP ON BOXING DAY. What kind of a flipping place is this. So are they just going to put the dogs in cages and lock the doors for 4 days Is anyone going to feed them ? walk them ? play with them ?

I think somebody is just being a dink. or It is a prison camp for dogs instead. It was the only place that had space so we have no choice.


On a another note went to the Doc yesterday and I am still on half days till the 12th of January, That is my next check up.

Later

No comments: