Sunday, November 02, 2008

4 More Sleeps till Party Time

I can't believe its One Act Festival Time again boy the year went fast. I can't wait.

I get to see all my Theatre buddy's, Might even have another Blind folded Tit contest that was F. U. N .


I reflect over the past year:
A new career path yes I made it through my Year of Probation Oct 22nd yippee.

As my boss says I'd have to Kill someone, to get fired. Well I don't have to she left on her own.

When I started work at the new job their was only one thing I wasn't that happy about . Their was a certain person already on staff who lets just say I did not Like . Ok I hated the bitch she was in my eyes: a very large waste of skin.

So of course My smoking buddy Bobby Jean and I (she started a month before I did). Came up with the theory we were on survivor . As we were both term employee's and could not wait to become permanent. (we did) So both of us at the same time said were voting that bitch off. And we did she's gone. She announced on Bobby Jean's 40th birthday that she was quitting and moving to Cow Town.

Best Birthday present EVAH , so now we have to vote someone else off we are having difficulty as the people are really great. I am sure we will come up with someone. I'll let you know.

Can't wait to go to Страсбург that's bulgarian for where were going.

No comments: