Sunday, November 02, 2008

My Hidden Game Cam

I bought this game cam to keep an eye on our vehicles since the Wednesday Morning Madness incident of 2007.

I of course don't know how to use it properly so I set it up at the Cottage this summer to practice.

Here are some pic's of what I got



A squirrel


Another cheeky Squirrel

He's just a poser

A bird of somesort



A cat not mine


Another cat not mine
A mouse
Yet another cat
And another cat







A coyote no wait it's only Big Bitch

There were over 700 pictures captured lot's of Cats mine and not Mine lot's of Big Bitch even some Humans but some of them weren't wearing any clothes so couldn't show you those.
As you can see the dates is screwed up I told you I didn't know how to use it.

1 comment:

Fairy Mae said...

I am glad your are blogging again.