Friday, March 21, 2008

100 posts

I can't flipping believe it!! this is post 101 . I guess it should be good then. Well I am still sick blah blah blah. I am oozing snot like a volcano . And the chest thing when I cough it sounds like my chest is full of water. I am cramming away at my lines as dress rehearsal was a total disaster on my part. Note to self Don't take off to Mexico in the middle of a production without knowing your lines. I do this almost every production I procrastinate away until the last minute. My fellow performers are always looking at me and cursing . But lo and behold I always pull it off on Dress rehearsal. This time no such luck . The fact I have been away and sick has not helped either.

No such thing as being prepared, no sir, not me . So I have 3 days to learn my lines .

I guess I better get back at it

No comments: