Saturday, March 08, 2008

Last Minute Trip

We decided at the last minute to take a well deserved vacation in warmer climes so we booked it Wednesday and flew out on Saturday. It was great no time to stress over anything just get the things done that needed to be done and go.



This was my favorite spot laying on the beach with my head staring up into the Palapa, I saw this a lot as it was a very relaxing Holiday




This is what I saw when I lifted my head to take a drink of my Strawberry Daiquiri, In which I had a few well maybe more than a few.

I do have to say this was the most relaxing holiday I have ever been on we just layed around and drank for a whole week. This was my first experience with an all inclusive 3 meals a day with snacks and all the boozes you can drink.

It was wonderful


Ok this was sitting at a bar we found on the isle le mujure (not right spelling) Vinnie drinking a Margarita.



This was the water it was so beautiful.



Me at a bar hmmm with the Murse (so named by Titsy & Hussy on a previous adventure LA 2005) I was drinking a Cosmo Martini


More pics to come I better get to rehearsal

No comments: