Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sick Sick Sick


I can't believe I got sick . But I guess after the world wind tour to Mexico then coming home with no sleep then letting myself get run down with our rehearsal schedule , work traveling all over the province etc, getting some kind of bug in Ft qu'appelle no sleep again etc I can sure tell I'm not up to snuff.

We had dress rehearsal yesterday and I was so relaxed it was like it wasn't me . I just have no energy none what so ever , I did my part missed lot's of lines and the end result was I was just depressed over the whole thing. I just want to sleep .

My glands are swollen, I got a cold sore, my ears hurt, my throat hurts, snot is running like a river, my head aches , I have a fever, even my flipping shoulders and neck hurt etc etc.

And today I have to leave for NB for work , when will it end . I want my old self back .

And if one person says to me Suck it up Princess I'll suck it up all right right in their Kisser.

No comments: